Monday, December 1, 2008

Coach the World

This picture represents something I see happening on the planet these days. It seems that more and more people are realizing that we can have an effect on the world around us, and that each of us individually, are involved in the birth of a new world.

This blog is to help achieve a world where there is enough for everyone, a world where it is not okay for anyone to have too much while others are dying from starvation and disease, a world where we treat this amazing planet we call Earth as if it was a cherished child; a child we would not willingly do harm to.

This is the beginning of a challenge, a project, a new idea. The idea of Coaching the World. There is room in this idea for everyone who wants to take part. I'm sure you are starting to wonder how to do that? Let me show you how.

Every month during the year 2009, I will challenge as many people in the world who are willing to sign on to do one thing different that will have a direct impact on the planet. But first, I have a beginning challenge for December, 2008.

In recent years, there has been a change in the thought process of the human mind. We used to think that we as individuals did not have much to do with how the world we lived in works, other than the things we concretely accomplished in our small corner of the planet. Now most people believe that they have the power to co-create their world. Just look at the changes that have been wrought by believers in energy work, followers of the law of attraction, and books such as What the Bleep Do We Know? In my own life, I have seen the power of becoming centered and strong and using visualization and visioning to create a full and challenging life.

I believe that the joined energy of a large group could make a huge difference in the world. Consider this, when you spend your day reading the newspaper, watching the news on television, and talking about the terrible state of the planet, do you then consider what energy you are sending out into the world? One of my good friends, Master Coach Susan Hyatt recently said, "If there's a financial crisis, I'm choosing not to participate." I'm with her. I don't want my energy joining in the problems of the world, I want it to be a part of the solutions in the world.

So here is the December challenge. Every single day of this month, spend ten minutes, visualizing the world as full of abundance. Now, I don't want you to do this only in your home state or country. I want you to visualize your mind going around the earth and seeing people in the rest of the world living in abundance. See everyone wearing warm cloths, with bellies full of food, with families around, and without conflict where they live.

I know that we can do this. We can make a difference. Help me Coach the World this month, next year, and into the future.

Peace and Love,

Marquita



No comments: